Thursday, March 31, 2005

Will power & stupidity

I have will power! I have resisted from loading Theme Hospital onto my new comp, and will not do so until my thesis is submitted. During my last obsessive phase I had managed to get two levels further on than my previous best, but now all that has been lost and I would not be able to sleep at night if I went back to the beginning and spent all that time trying to get back to where I was, for the guilt of it would be on my mind (I'm even starting to convince myself here)! I have however bought a Rugby game but as Scotland are my team, after three games I am getting too frustrated and don't like it already!

In other news, someone somewhere at work has done something stupid and bought a really useless piece of equipment instead of the really very useful piece of equipment that was recommended by the experts i.e. the people who do the work and have to use this kit. I have yet to figure out what the consequences of this are for me but it isn't an ideal situation. Grrr!

No comments: