Thursday, October 11, 2007

Body Clock

Last night we stayed up late to watch the 'season finale' of Brothers and Sisters. We caught the first episode while we were on holiday back in June and have said almost every week something like "this is rubbish" or "I don't know why we watch this" but it is so watchable! Every episode left me wanting to know what happened next and now I'm already looking forward to the new series next year. I just hope that now that this has finished we can have ER back, please Channel 4? It's October already! Anyway, because we went to bed late I set my alarm for a bit later this morning - 90 minutes later thinking there was nothing I had to be at work early for. But, by 6.30 I was wide awake and so here I am, at my desk a whole half an hour before I normally would be with my car parked in one of the premium spots by the back door. I'll be asleep on my feet by lunch time though - I'm already onto my second coffee.
 

No comments: