Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Out of Hibernation

I'm still here and inspiration for blogging is slowly coming back. More and more over the last few days I've found myself thinking "I should blog that" - although I can't think of any examples right now!

I've been busy out in the real world and since my mom has recently discovered the internet, my online time has been taken up indulging her. It finally stopped raining a couple of weeks ago (the only experience we had of the floods were a few dodgy miles on the motorway as we wound are way up and down the country) and as summer put in an appearance in the last few days, much of my attention is focused on the garden. The cauliflower and broccoli didn't survive the wet weather but everything else seems to be doing well. In fact, I would almost dare to say that I could start to get fed up of courgette, cucumber and beetroot with everything!

Thanks for still dropping by, things will start to get a bit more interesting around here now.

No comments: