Friday, May 27, 2005

That Friday Feeling

I'm working at home today trying to write but it's not working very well. I'm stuck. I want to be somewhere like this - even if it is raining (not that weather matters in the Highlands, it's a stunning place, rain or shine). Wish we could just jump in the car and head up north for the long weekend but alas it looks like I will be chained to my computer all weekend. I shall just console myself with the idea that the roads will be chocker with caravans and miles of tailbacks and convince myself that for that reason we are lucky to be staying at home. Tuning into the traffic reports will help. Yes. We really are lucky.

1 comment:

Colcam said...

I too will stick to the computer this weekend, refusing to go out the door. Roads in the Highlands will be grim. Thanks for the link, and try to enjoy your weekend anyway.