Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday, Monday

Monday morning already! It seems everyone is back to work this morning after the holidays. My commute last week took just 20 minutes and I was at my desk by 8.30 (never been known). Today it was back up to 45 minutes giving an average speed of 20mph.
 
The weekend was a productive one. Saturday saw the decorations come down and the house getting a thorough cleaning along with loads of washing and shopping. Sunday I finally unpacked my last two cases of clothes and sorted out the wardrobe (it's only been eight months since I packed them away for the move and it took until last month to get the wardrobes built and so only now can I access my winter woollies). Anyway, this all means I'm not ready for Monday morning, couldn't we just postpone it for another 24 hours?

No comments: