Saturday, April 16, 2005

Sleep

I'm so tired today, probably due to a busy week and sleepless nights. Of course it didn't help when some sort of commotion started up outside the house at three this morning. It sounded like a fight, there was lots of banging going on and I was worried about the cars parked out the front. It didn't last long but it woke me up with a start so I couldn't just turn over and get back to sleep. Bring back the guy who used to stagger past at 1am every Saturday morning singing "You'll never walk alone", at least he was entertaining. Then 'The Family' were knocking on the door at 8.30 so a lie-in was out of the question. We're out tonight as well so no early night either. I wouldn't mind but it's our first night out in weeks and we've been looking forward to it for ages. I even have a new outfit - woo!

No comments: