Thursday, July 28, 2005

All work and no play

I have been given a deadline for finishing my thesis which means that I am tied to this machine about 18 hours each day, apart from today that is, when I have been scraping paper off walls. The wife was looking dangerous perched on top of the ladder so I decided it would be safer if I helped out, yet another muscle group I was unaware of is aching tonight. One good thing to come out of it though is that the bright pink which was revealed three days ago is actually starting to grow on me (I have always said that the wife has terrible taste)! This sudden push is because we have found the house we want but before we can put in the offer we need to get this place ready to sell and I need to get finished in order to get confirmation of my new job for the mortgage etc. It's all quite scary but at the same time after four years together, it will nice to make a bit more of a commitment to each other than pooling our CD collections!

No comments: