Thursday, May 11, 2006

Flapping around

Today I'm doing an impression of a headless chicken. Or a blue arsed fly.
Whichever is running round the most, suffering in the heat and having more
and more piled on her. I have managed to automate one of my experiments
which gives me 10 minutes to sit down. Finally we have a date for the house
move, contracts are being exchanged next week then the big day is happening
two weeks today. Thats just 14 more sleeps! Consequently after running
around at work all day I get to go home and pack boxes - I never knew we had
so many books. Boxes and boxes of books. And wine glasses, so many odd wine
glasses that don't match any others. We're also eating some strange meals as
we try to run down the contents of the freezer. I can't wait to get home
just to see what the wife's dug out for tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'd be very, very tempted to throw the mis-matched wine glasses against something very solid :-)

Glad to hear things are moving along!

Beth