Monday, December 04, 2006

Polythene and Paint

I'm that used to being able to find the information I want on the internet that when I can't it really bugs me. Is it me and the search terms I'm using or is the info just not out there? All I want to know is if I can buy replacement glazing panels for the greenhouse. Yesterday morning we discovered that one of the panels had blown away over night, and we were worried that the wind getting inside would lift the whole thing. So in the wind and the rain we fashioned a repair out of some plastic sheeting and a cardboard box that was lying around the garage (i.e. that we hadn't got around to throwing out yet and that's why I like to hoard things). Anyway now I need to know where I can get a replacement from or if we have to buy a whole greenhouse worth. The rest of my weekend was spent up a ladder with a paintbrush in my hand painting the ceiling and walls, I'd forgotten what a pain it is to paint over new plaster. I'm still picking bits of paint from under my fingernails.

No comments: