Monday, August 08, 2005

Destruction

I bought a new chair yesterday for these long nights at the computer. I was trying not to as I'm hoping to be finished writing this week but when the second caster fell off and I toppled off the old chair I decided something had to be done. So of course I spent more than I wanted to but got a nice comfy new chair. Having deciphered the instructions destructions the thing was put together securely, but the lever thingy doesn't work so as soon as I sit on the damn thing it drops so that I can barely see over the desk. Taking it apart and rechecking the destructions hasn't helped and now the dog has peed up the box to prevent me taking it back. I think I'm in more danger of falling off the pile of cushions than I was of falling off the old chair. The only reason it didn't end up going out of the window was the wife's tea and biscuits!

No comments: