Thursday, August 04, 2005

Oh Brother!

I'm not going to go on about how good or bad Big Brother has been this year
but I would like to get a couple of things off my chest. Firstly, Craigs
obsession with Anthony; the sexual harrassment going on there was awful and
Craig should have been warned about it. Secondly, Kinga and the wine bottle.
Now I'm not easly shocked but to stick a bottle up there, twice, in the
middle of the big brother house shocked me. I like to think that I am quite
open minded and what people get up to in private is entirely up to them and
I like to enjoy myself as much as the next person. Indeed I regularly take
great pleasure in a bottle of wine, just not in that way. (I have heard
hospital tales about how glass bottles can break at just the wrong time).
Have people no shame? On national television of all places! Tut tut.

No comments: