Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Disorganisation

One day I will learn to be more organised. My car tax expired yesterday, the MOT today and insurance tomorrow and of course the woman at the post office won't give me a new tax disk without having new certificates for the other two. The insurance is sorted but I'm hoping the garage around the corner can MOT my car today. I daren't drive to work though as I have multiple near misses on a daily basis and it's only a matter of time before I and someone/something else collide. Knowing me that time would be today and my insurance would be null and void. Next January would someone please kick me up the arse to get sorted sooner!

Update: The garage around the corner managed to fit us in and my little car passed with flying colours so I'm all legal again.


For illustrative purposes only - my Ka is rarely this shiny

No comments: