Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Money honey

Barclays bank have today announced record profits and are being criticised for the amount they are making from charging customers. I would just like to stand up and say I think Barclays have got it about right. When I went briefly into the red recently they wrote and told me that they would waive the charges since I usually keep my account in good order and indeed the money they took from my account went straight back in. I'm fed up of people thinking that they can have something for nothing, spend money that ain't yours and you're gonna pay for it, that's life. (I know it's not always that simple, but this is a 'must have' society - what's wrong with waiting and saving to getwhat you want? It makes it much more exciting)!

Phew - this wan't supposed to turn into a rant but I feel better for getting it off my chest!

I was going to prattle on about other things but I've forgotten what now. So think yourselves lucky and thank you for your time.

No comments: