Thursday, February 02, 2006

ERrrr

I'm not really into computer games, apart from Theme Hospital that is. And occationally flight sim. Oh and I recently discovered Lemmings online. But I don't tend to go out and buy computer games very often. Until this week when I discovered ER, the game, as in ER one of my most favorite telly programs. And complete with a review that said that as I love Theme Hospital I will love this too! I was hoping it would arrive yesterday while I was 'working from home' but alas it landed on the doormat this morning after I had left for work. So for the last two hours I have been trying to figure it out - I feel like a 15 year old boy with the latest computer game, I'll have to be careful or I could end up locking myself in my bedroom and playing all night! Fear not, the wife is not feeling neglected, she is playing games too!

We really should get out more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've watched every episode of ER from day one. I don't think it's as good as it used to be - but it's the longest relationship I've had!

Beth