Monday, February 20, 2006

I don't like mondays

I knew it was going to be a bad day when I just couldn't remember the key
pad number to get into the lab this morning (I have worked here for over
four years).

And I know funding is tight around here but it would be nice to have some
heating on - it is still winter after all. Brrrrr.

And I just know that with the rate at which I'm working today I'm not going
to get away in time to be home for the last womens curling match this
evening

And it seems that in the mornings I either have time to make lunch or make
breakfast. Today I did the former and ended up eating it by 10am. So now I'm
off to get an soggy sandwich filled with unrecognisable filling. And coffee.
Coffee will help!

Update at 11.11pm: So the GB women got knocked out despite a few exciting ends there tonight (you would have thought that with Rhona Martin shouting at them like that they might have played better throughout, she'd scare the crap out of me)! Then to top it all off I went and missed all but the last 5 minutes of ER!

Cor blimey - Roll on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhona Martin is scary! But aren't the American sisters cute? I feel so bad for them and hope they are able to compete again in the next Olympics.

I've got my fingers crossed for the American men!

Beth

Holly said...

They look so young - they'll just look even cuter in four years time!

You're going for a US v GB final then? :-)