Monday, March 06, 2006

School run

I took the 5 yr old to school this morning. We were of course late and she
has no sense of urgency. After jumping out of the car and then having to go
back for her school bag behind we made it into the playground where she
wanted to run around for a while before I managed to get her through the
front door and into the cloakroom. Other kids were in and out in a flash but
not us, she doesn't see the need to rush. Eventually she heads off towards
the classroom before running back for hugs. When she does make it into class
I notice all the classes are dancing and doing exercises with the very prim
and proper teacher leading them. So cute. What a fab way to start the day, I
might have to try it myself. All together now... in out, in out, shake it
all about!

No comments: