Sunday, June 26, 2005

Getting on

I'm getting old. I can't stay up 'til 3am talking about absolutely nothing of any importance any more. Of course it's nothing to do with the bottle of wine I got through.

Had a day away from the comp yesterday and spent it painting doors and gates. It was the best afternoons therapy, out in the sunshine, painting the gates in the yard. I was sorry to finish them. I had forgotten what it is like to do a job and see a finished result at the end rather than spend a day working and still not be nearly finished.

While I'm here I'd just like to say that I hope Andy Murray gets left alone to get one with what he wants to get on with. All the expectations heaped onto Tim Henman always seem to end in disappointment, lets not start the same thing with this young lad.

No comments: