Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Nutters

Why is it that when the sun comes out every other driver turns into a nutter. The number of times I was either cut up or had someone nearly go into the back of me on my way to work this morning was mad. And no I don't think bald headed men in shades, with the roof down are cool! (Although these are quite cool).
I was interested to hear on the radio yesterday that people in the UK buy more convertibles than anywhere else in Europe yet get far fewer days of sunshine (50 days per year I think it was). Are we a nation of posers or are the rest of Europe more sensible and find air con more effective? Or perhaps we just like to enjoy the odd bit of sun we do get.

1 comment:

Colcam said...

No No No! The StreetKa is NOT cool. It's an old pram somebody flipped upside down. It's 'ORRIBLE!