Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Life in general

I got to do the school run today to pick up a friends kid. It's a risky business, what with small people tripping you up and bouncing off you and having to dodge 4x4s and people carriers. And why does the lollipop lady insist on having a conversation with you in the middle of the road! By the time we had covered the 10 minute walk home, in 20 minutes, we were covered in ice-cream, grass stains and had two grazed knees. I don't think I will be asked to do this too often.

Instead of parenthood as a career I'm considering becoming a taxi driver. I went through a phase where I considered being a pilot but couldn't be doing with the maths and physics, besides I look better in a lab coat than in any sort of uniform. It is still an ambition to learn to fly and to get a pilots license one day. Aviatrix has some interesting stuff to say on aviation related matters.

I'll shut up now and recommend Tuesdays, thought provoking entry over at Waiter Rant.

No comments: