Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Grand Plans

With the news yesterday about my job and the wifes recent career change, we have not only been talking about houses but children have cropped up in the conversation as well. The wife wants a garden so that she can grow tomatoes the likes while I'm thinking about somewhere for kids to run around. My contract is only for three years, by which time I will be the other side of 30 and perhaps ready to start thinking about reproducing! I seem to have been spending a lot of time with other peoples small children recently but as the wife pointed out, it is a bit different when you can hand them back at the end of the day. Perhaps our forthcoming holiday will convince me one way or another - we are taking two four year olds with us!

(we may not last that long - Big Brother is on at the same time as The L Word which I have been looking forward to all week - sad, maybe, but I don't get out much)!

No comments: