Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Good vs evil

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. 21 days ago I suggested that by the end of this month Christmas would appear in the shops and indeed yesterday I tripped over an artificial Christmas tree and ploughed into shelves stacked with flashing icicles and Santa selection boxes! God help us - it's still summer, just. Well for another 24 hours at least.

In other news I just found out that my last paper has just been published. It's the first paper that is actually all my own work and is the most interesting chapter in my thesis. It was quite exciting work at the time but now I'm sick of the sight of it now! This is of course no interest to anyone other than my parents (who insist on taking all the credit as they did such a good job in bringing me up)!

No comments: