Friday, September 30, 2005

Strange dreams

I had a dream last night that I was sitting in my car in a big carpark when TVs Emma Kennedy pulled up nearby in a big, silver, left hand drive car. I got all excited because I read her blog so and went to speak to her. The wife who had been with me in the car wasn't interested and wandered off. I was trying to convince Emma to just give me her autograph and not to read the contents of the notebook I'd handed her, when from the far corner of the car park the wife started shouting loudly at nothing in particular. Emma asked me what was wrong with her and I replied "don't worry about her, she likes having arguments with imaginary people".

I don't often remember dreams but this one was so vivid and the wife did see the funny side when I told her about it.

No comments: