Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Results!

I finally have the last of my results through so can start finishing my thesis. A few late nights and a little less blog reading should get it done in the next few days. I am also having to do little bits and pieces in preparation for starting the new job. Finding the motivation for all of this is hard at the moment. I have had enough of my old project and am itching to get back into the lab and start something new. Plus the new project has the potential to produce something which is really useful and could, hopefully make a difference. I remember saying something similar four years ago and will probably keep saying it every few years throughout my career. But this new stuff is a lot more focussed than my PhD project and hopefully I am now better at getting done what has to be done.

This all sounds a bit vague but I can't give away too much information here. There are reasons why I have to retain some degree of annonymity here and any more details may blow my cover. I will get around to explaining some of this soon but I think that's enough rubbish for one post!

No comments: