Sunday, November 13, 2005

Adjusting

I'm starting to get used to having nothing to do. I'm getting to grips with day time TV schedules, my only complaint being that 15 to 1 isn't on anymore and Countdown just isn't the same without Richard Whiteley. The new 'Deal or no Deal' is completely addictive. The first time I saw it I thought it was the most boring, pointless 45 minutes of TV I'd seen in at least a week but the following day I found myself glued to the screen and now heaven forbid anyone interrupt me between 4.15 and 5pm. Then there's weakest Link followed by Eggheads and all of a sudden the day is over. I am debating whether when I start work again I should start early so that I can be home in time for all of this. Countdown starts at 3.30 so I would have to leave work at 3.00 at the latest which would mean starting at 7am. Okay, maybe not, especially as I used to struggle to get there for 10! Perhaps my priorities will have to change again.

No comments: