Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Frustration

I have sat around at work all day doing nothing (because I have nothing to
do for a change, not because I can't be bothered to do what I should be
doing) waiting for an email so that I would have something to do. I have
been logged into my email all day and repeatedly pressed the 'check mail'
button. So how many emails that I was waiting for do you think arrived?
That's right, none. Zero. And how many other emails arrived to take my mind
of the email that hadn't arrived? That's right, none. Zero. Not even a reply
from the wife about nothing in particular. Not even offers of cut-price
medication to improve my sexual performance. And not even one, single offer
of a penis enlargement. Am I to take it that I am unpopular.

1 comment:

creepylesbo said...

Some instant messengers inform you when you have new mail - so you don't have to keep logging in. Some are multi-acccount too - Like Trillian or Adium and so you can be logged on to multiple hotmail, yahoo, gmail, jabber, aim accounts at the same time. Very handy.