Thursday, November 10, 2005

Holidays

As I have finished writing up I am now on holiday for the next three weeks. So, this afternoon I went to the seaside! Actually we walked for hours. The wife took me around a park I've never seen before and we had probably the longest conversation we have had in many weeks - mostly planning what we want to do with our new house. That which has been keeping the wife occupied over the summer is over and out of her hands and the Phd which has filled every other thought I've had for the last four years is complete. Today has been like the days we used to have when we first got together and that first summer we spent together, before life got in the way. The difference today is that I love her even more than I did then and I can't wait for us to move into our new home.

No comments: