Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Revenge?

Last year I had a paper published and the following week got a snotty email from someone who obviously had too much time on their hands and wanted to point out what I should and shouldn't have included and in particular that I should have cited his work. I actually couldn't see why he should have been included but politely thanked him for bringing these issues to my attention.

Today I have been asked to review an article. Its author just so happens to be that very same person who pissed me off and I just happen to be the annonymous reviewer who has to comment on, among other things, its suitability for publication. It's not that I would ever be anything but professional but it's nice to let my inner bitch influence just a couple of my comments!

2 comments:

Aviatrix said...

Does he cite your work? :)

Holly said...

Yes - otherwise I'd have to reject it!