Thursday, October 19, 2006

Surprises

Working from home today because I discovered a large puddle of oil underneath my car this morning. My car never gets sick, I'm gutted. Working at home does have it's advantages however, for example the dog sits on my feet and keeps them warm, the loo is just across the hall rather than down the stairs and at the other end of the building and the wife makes me delicious sandwiches for my lunch. I also get to look out over the garden rather than the city rooftops.

I've been working on a presentation I have to give in a few weeks and in trying to liven up the story of how genes produce proteins thought I'd put in a few pictures. A search for a double helix to represent DNA surprisingly produced something which really would liven up the presentation - a rather graphically demonstrated sex toy. And that's why I'm glad I was working at home today because you never know who's looking over your shoulder at work!

No comments: