Tuesday, October 10, 2006

There is Hope!

In my work today I came across two bits of research that prove (well as much proof as I need) that at least two of my habits aren't really bad ones. Firstly, five cups of coffee can reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease. I never could see the point of decaf anyway. Secondly, cabernet sauvignon can also reduce the risk. I'm hoping that Shiraz has the same effect.

I just mentioned these studies to the wife and pointed out that the article about cab sauv says "one drink per day...". Her response: "yes but they don't say if that's one glass or one bottle". At least there's a chance that her liver can be fixed!

2 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Hot damn, between all my coffee and diet coke, I'll be the most alert senior citizen ever! The body may go to the dumps, but that brain'll work. Of course, maybe it's better if the brain goes so it doesn't know that the body is gone. LOL

Holly said...

That's a dilemma I'm still working on!