Wednesday, December 07, 2005

And how are you today?

A note to all customer service operatives: when you phone me to try and get
my to spend my money on something I don't really want or need, asking me if
you can call me by my first name and then asking how I am today will not
make me any more likely to part with my money. Phoning just as I am sitting
down to eat will also not make me any more likely to listen to your whole
speech before I interrupt to tell you that I'm not interested thank you
anyway. I have nothing against you personally, I know you are only doing a
job, but I have to get this rant off my chest. Next time you phone me dear
credit card company and ask how I am today, you might just find out the
f*****g truth!

P.S. I have nothing against customer service people (the wife was one
herself for a time) I merely object to the companies that employ them to bug
me!

Thank you for your time today.

No comments: