Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy families

I'm back, life is returning to normal. I spent a few days visiting my mum
and couldn't be doing with the time it took to do anything using her steam
powered pc with a super-slow dial-up. The reason I was visiting her is
because my dad has decided to trade her in for a younger model. I'm not
going to start throwing insults around here but suffice to say he is not my
most favourite person at the moment. I have had to come home and can't help
worrying about mum. Occasionally I feel sorry for him as well but then
remember the way he is treating his family. The anger is starting to fade
but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to forgive his recent behavour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes. Sorry you're going thru this when things were going well with the house and all. At least you could go visit.

Beth