Thursday, December 15, 2005

Up the creek

I have been sent home from work after nearly two weeks as the funds out of which my wages are paid haven't come through yet. It's good to have a nice long Christmas holiday but not so good as I was expecting to be paid at the end of this month and have been bashing the credit card a bit recently. It would also seem that I have worked several days for nothing, although I wasn't that busy and spent quite a bit of time practicing solitaire. And I got most of the background reading to the project done so that when I start again next month it will be a nice easy start. If anyone would like to make a donation my email address is at the side (shy kids get nowt)!

At least I've got plenty of time to finish 'our story' and have a play around with the template, see if I can't brighten this place up a bit.

And for free entertainment I'm getting into Mahjong and to replace Sudoku there is Kakuro.

No comments: